Google Reader Gems

8.17.2009 | |

From Jasmine Star - Jill & Jack: Wedding

Jasmine Star is my favorite wedding photographer. If I have it in my budget when I get married, I just might have to fly her to Tennessee.






Green and black is the new green and brown. I adore family style seating. Jasmine captures these two trends expertly. Love It!

From Apartment Therapy - Color Close-Up: Kelly Green



I had this exact color on my back wall in my living room in DC. Love it!

Would you paint the cabinets in your rental? I hate the cabinets in my new kitchen. They have been whitewashed a million and one times. I like this solution, but I'm scared to try. Look below.

From Apartment Therapy Chicago - 10 Ways to Customize a Rental



From The Bride's Cafe Blog - Real Wedding: Heather & Matt



This is a perfect floral aisle. Very nicely done. I really appreciate the curvature instead of a straight walkway.

Blogs I Found Today:

How About Orange has a lot of great DIY projects. I see a fun, craft filled fall with my neice.

Erin Vale Design has awesome stationary that you can print out at home from thank you cards, to kitschy to-do lists.